Searching is Finding

Monday 13 June 2011

i AM back

Hey!!!! I AM BACK!!! From where???? You may ask. From a sacred place I would say and you would say either. Madinah and Makkah. Yupe! I went for umrah. It was one of a H*** (not supposed to use this term) trip! It was so much FUN! I feel like staying there forever and never come back. It is really serene. Your heart was like floating. Quit with the intro. Lets give out the details...

As I am writing this, I am actually imagining myself there. So, I would not prefer any past tense. Present is always the best.

First stop was Madinah. It is really peace as I mentioned before. The hotel is nice. Masjid Nabawi is like the center of everything in Madinah. Here, I perform my prayers back to back. Let just say the point of coming here is not to be praying in your hotel room but in the masjid itself. Although it is as pack as sardine can but it is still a WOW experience. The best part is to be able to be in Raudah (Rasullulah's and Siti Aisyah's home) where Makam Rasulullah is situated. Being in here and praying in here is like a PERFECT GETAWAY.  Nothing can compares the happiness of being here. Although there is a "ROUGH" moment - really rough. Yet it is worth it. Days pass so fast. Arriving equals to tears of happiness and leaving equals to tears of sadness.  

No comments:

Post a Comment