Searching is Finding

Tuesday 21 June 2011

Jom Jengah Desa

what I am going to tell you here may be equal to out of a blue situation. why is that? well, because it includes the DE'BEST CLUB! yupe! exactly!!! when was the last time i thought that i would be hanging out and mingling around with them. well, it never cross my mind actually. well, it is not something bad as i am not active as everyone else. i just got back from Jom Jengah Desa recently. A home-stay event conducted by the De'Best Club. At first, I did not have the urge to join it but my friends insisted me too. After coming back from the trip, I started to realize how a big LOSS it would be if I don't.

It was FUN!!!! It was definitely the BEST!!!! If I would given the opportunity to go back, believe me I would! It was not what I expected. The memories are glued to me! I would never forget every single thing. Mak Angkat was the best! She treated us nicely and her cooking was marvelous. As usual, I ate like I never eat before! :)

The activities were exciting! Mengoca was fun and something new (maklumla bandar mne ade, ade kg pon xde sungai..huhu), although I did not catch any fish at all except for the caught sands in my pants! Before I forgot, I learned a traditional dance which is called Endeng (if I'm not mistaken). Here is the clip of our so called dance. It is hilarious you can say. Everything was out of control.
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX6uDTQqE3o&feature=player_embedded#at=18   

What else can I tell you. Let see.... I am just speechless because everything was like perfect! I made lots of new friends. Well, obviously. Never knew being with my juniors could be so much fun (jujur from my heart ni). My best moment was mandi waterfall. That was like the cherry on the top! Maklumla, dah lame tak mandi sungai kn. BEST GILE. Plus, with the WOW ride eva! hahaa.. naek truck walaupun selendang rosak coz tertarek ngn ranting!hehe...But overall is UNBELIEVABLE. Well that's all for now. Will continue later.

THANKS A BUNCH TO ALL DE'BEST CREWS. YOU GUYS JUST GIVE US 4 (me,mira,jha and emi) THE BEST MEMORY EVER <3 <3 <3

2 comments:

  1. hee,thanks sbb join..korg pun sporting plak :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehee....ala....kalo korang ok kiteorg pon ok je....thnx btw!

    ReplyDelete