Searching is Finding

Wednesday 13 July 2011

what is WRONG with me???

URGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!! Another DILEMMA!!! Yet another late post!!! What is WRONG with me??? What has got into me??? I am between DO IT and DON'T DO IT. In choosing the best is not easy. Well, actually there is no such thing as the best as nothing is perfect. I have been weighing these two since forever and I seem to like both of it. One has its own advantage and the other one has its own benefits. I AM LOST!!! DEFINITELY!!!  Please someone help me!!! Well, on second thought ~ nah... I need no one help. I just need to think and sit down! And think and lay down! And think and god knows what else. I am so freaking vulnerable. Easily addicted, seduced and do not forget gullible!! Am I blind folded??? Em... even I am not sure with that. Well, gotta go!

Salam  

No comments:

Post a Comment