Searching is Finding

Wednesday 25 May 2011

BEING RAISED TO BE GENDERLESS???

I am utterly shocked with a statement made by a couple from Toronto where they wanted to raise their infant genderless. They kept a secret and did not write down the gender of the baby. Bad enough their other two kids (boys) are having these mentality where they can choose their own gender. The parents are actually exposing not bad but HORRIBLE perceptions and way of life. Imagine life with thousands like them?

Despite not being Muslims. In Christianity, this kind of behavior is also forbidden in the religion itself. It is unacceptable to most religions and cultures. Maybe some will say, it is my body. Therefore, it is up to me who I want to be. But this is not the case. Once you grow up (focus on non - Muslims), that is fine with me ( may be the person has decided that) but to be teaching this to kids??? Think back and think wisely! Bad enough they are home - schooled. I believe when it comes to knowledge, we have to broaden our mind with different perceptions and not just rely on one. If their kids are home - schooled, they will think that whatever the parents told them are right - no doubt about it. The wrong things could be right and vice versa. Accordance to that, they will or could experiencing low self-esteem and entry shock could be the lead to everything when they grow up (so lari tajuk - we will discuss on home-schooled later on)

I have no idea why I am so caught up with this issue. But it really pisses me off - not literally though. It is unfair for the kids. I have been living for 20 years and I have never heard of such thing. THIS IS ABSURD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment