Searching is Finding

Friday 20 May 2011

LONG TIME NO SEE

Long time no see. Sudah lama tidak jumpe.

I just reunited back with my (guess who), PLKN mate! Mimi! It has been a long long long time since we see each other. She was the first girl I talked to. She was a nice and sweet girl. We chat for a while just now. I was given a surprise by her! She is now married and have two lovely kids! OMG!!! She got married a few months after got back from PLKN. Well, I cannot really question that. It is faith. Her time has come. Now is me! hehee... I am aiming for 26 or 27 years old. I can always plan but the future is in Allah's hand.

Guess that's all for now ;)

There is this thing. It is said that on earth our husbands or wives are our match. But let say, (we are not praying for this) if either the husband or the wife end up in hell (neraka) instead of heaven (syurga). Our partner will get a new partner and that is his or her real match (not the one during our life times). 

No comments:

Post a Comment