Searching is Finding

Sunday 22 May 2011

TO LEND OR NOT TO LEND???

Salam,

To Lend or not to Lend??? This is like a NOT BIG, NOT HUGE but GIGANTIC question, issue, dilemma, whatever you guys call it these days.

You can borrow your friends stuffs. I have no problems with it. Even I have no problems with my friends borrowing my stuffs. But sometimes you have your limits! Remember it is not YOURS - it is your FRIEND's. Come to an end, I feel like having this deepest, darkest place to put all of my belongings. So that no one would dare take it! But that would've be mean (and I don't want to be a meanie me).

Here are few common things asked to borrow from    







If you have the chick to ask for something from someone. Then you must take a good care of it!!! Do not let it be like this!!! 




Or these will eventually happen





No comments:

Post a Comment