Searching is Finding

Tuesday 17 May 2011

Rainy Rainy Day

Rain rain....
Go away...
Come again some other day...
Little Tommy wants to play...


Remember this nursery rhymes? (nursery rhymes kn). well at the age of mine, i wouldn't bother to sing this anymore. why not? duh...me <3 rainy day!!! i am no longer an infant or in primary where i need to have a perfect  evening in order to play with my friends. rainy day is a perfect day! it is like an "ideal" day for me... to snuggle in my BED! with my BIG TEDDY, bantal boosook and whatever you called it. unless you are the active person who just have to go for jogging every single day. no worries for me, i have a treadmill nicely situated in front of my TV. i think that will work for me. 

That's all for this post!;) 

P/S - it is raining heavily outside. tu yg tulis 2...


  Squinny and my teddy ofcourse

2 comments: