Searching is Finding

Monday 16 May 2011

A BLOG???

A blog??? Is this for real. I had this kind, like the last two years and I did not do any updates on it. Out of nowhere, I am creating a new one. Yes it is 4.21am. I am aware of that. No need to remind me that it is time to sleep. The main 'objective' of me making this blog is BECAUSE most of my friends have it too. Boohoo! So what? I am not allowed to copy my friends now? (I am so getting cuckoo). I have been trying to reach this guy since 11.43pm last night. Seems like his ringing phone is not LOUD enough for him to ANSWER it! URGHH!!! Yes, I am getting a little bit TWITCHY (a lil' bit you said - more like a barrel of KFC).

Before I go on and yap about things that even I have no clue. Let just say, this blog will be for REAL! I mean, going to commit on doing it. No Point of creating a new blog every month and end up in a trash! So, nighty nite! Gotta go to bed now!


    

No comments:

Post a Comment